In order to strengthen our team, we are seeking a:
Field Rail Service Technician
- Dismantling and assembly of mechanical and electrical components
- Troubleshooting, analysis and removal on-site with our clients
- Support of our customer base throughout Germany
- 24/7 on-call assistance
- Graduate training in industrial engineering (mechatronics, industrial mechanics, electronics, automotive mechanics or comparable)
- Independent, flexible and customer-oriented
- Confident manner
- Willingness to attend regular training programmes
- Safe handling of digital media
- Readiness to travel
- Driving License B
On offer is a performance-oriented salary, as well as an indefinite employment contract. Furthermore, there is the possibility of a flexible working time model, which can be negotiated individually.
We look forward to receiving your full application documents!
Please send your application documents as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org!