[rt_service title=”Welcome to MER 24″ icon=”fa fa-arrow-right”]
We are your competent partner and service provider in the maintenance of locomotives, freight wagons and railway construction machinery!
We come to you for your repairs. With us, the price-intensive costs normally incurred with workshop transfer for smaller repairs and maintenance are significantly reduced.
Thanks to our well-developed service network and excellent contacts, we are able to swiftly reach your rolling stock. This mobility allows us to service your track vehicles either at your home base or anywhere in Europe.
We would be pleased to assist you with all inquiries concerning the railway sector, in an advisory capacity. More information can be found in our service overview.
You can call us at any time or leave us a message.
[rt_service title=”Maintenance, repair and service for rail vehicles” icon=”fa fa-train”]
- Brake inspection (Br1-Br3)
- Phased maintenance according to the manufacturer’s specifications and the recognised rules of technology
- 24-hour emergency hotline
- Full service maintenance contracts, with 24-hour reaction time in the case of emergency
- Cleaning and preservation of rail vehicles
- Commissioning / approval following general inspection or major repairs
- Engine maintenance and repairs
- Service of preheating equipment from all well-known manufacturers
- Cleaning and maintenance of exhaust gas treatment systems.
[rt_service title=”Consultation, Sales & Management” icon=”fa fa-check-circle”]
- Maintenance management system according to EU Regulation 445/2011
- Safety management systems according to Directive 2004/49 / EC and Regulation (EU) Annex III
- Vehicle and spare parts procurement
- Selection of suitable vehicle maintenance workshops for major inspections or revisions
- First aid for derailments
- Fleet management
- Vehicle replacement
- Support and advice